- facilitates website browsing and access to the various services offered;
- avoids the user having to configure the general characteristics again every time he accesses the website;
- promotes the improvement of the performances and services provided through the website, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies;
- promotes customized commercial initiatives, own or third parties, based on the choices made by the user.
Some cookies satisfy mere technical needs that contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page browsing and access to protected areas of the website. The website may not function properly without these cookies. Sometimes cookies are also used that allow a website to remember information that influences the way in which the site behaves or presents itself, such as the preferred language or region in which the user is located or to understand how visitors interact with the website collecting and transmitting information in aggregate form and not likely to identify the user directly (analytics).
These types of cookies are also referred to as "technical". The law states that "technical" cookies can be installed on the user's device prior to information, which is provided with this document.
All other cookies, together with statistical cookies managed by third parties, are considered "profiling" cookies. This category mainly includes cookies used to monitor and analyze the activity carried out by the user on the network, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The intent is to offer the visitor the display of relevant and engaging ads for the individual user .The use of these cookies requires the prior consent of the user: on first access, it is considered that the user has consented to the installation of profiling cookies if it continues to browse after the presentation of the warning on cookies contained in the appropriate banners. Subsequently, the user may refuse consent by selecting the appropriate boxes contained in the descriptive forms in this document.
Cookies can be distinguished in the following categories according to the characteristic taken into consideration: the subject , the duration of conservation, the purpose of use. - Own cookies: These are sent to the user's computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the website operator, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal by a machine or a domain that is not managed by the website operator, but by another device who is processing the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only for the service requested by the user at any time and are automatically deleted at the end of the session (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data are stored in these cookies in the user's terminal and can be accessed and used for a period of time defined by the website, which can last from a few minutes to considerably longer periods (as specified in the reference tables in this document).
Distinctions for use:
- Essential cookies: allow to browse the website and use all the features. Without these cookies, some services or functions could not be provided and browsing the website would not be easy and functional.
- Functionality cookies: remind us of the user's choices on the website and / or the services that the user expressly requires, in order to provide more advanced and personalized services, such as personalizing a certain page or reminding if and what has been proposed to the user previously.
- Analysis Cookies: collect information about the use of the website by the user (such as the indication of the most frequently visited pages, the verification of the recurring patterns of use of the website, etc.) and make it possible to improve its operation, helping to understand every difficulty encountered in using the website.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: publish advertising that is considered of interest to the user, for example by limiting the number of times an advertisement is presented on the Website (as the cookies remember what the user has seen on the website) and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. This information can be shared with others, for example, advertisers.
- Google Chrome (under Tools Settings)> Show advanced settings> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (In Tools Menu) Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Favorite Safari> Privacy Further information http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/
- Firefox (In Tools Menu) Options> Privacy> Cookies More information: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
- Opera Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies Further information http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/cookies.html
If you have a different browser, we recommend checking in the browser manual which mode is used to configure the management of cookies or refer to the page http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiuto:Cookie.
The following cookies are used on the website :
- __utma: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies have a duration of 2 years.
- __utmb: Third-party tracking cookies used for analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies have a duration of 30 minutes.
- __utmc: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies expire with the browsing session.
- __utmt: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies have a duration of 10 minutes.
- __utmv: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies expire immediately.
- __utmz: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of visits. Owner is Google Analytics. The cookies expire after six months and 10 hours.